Monday, November 29, 2010

New Furniture for the Nursery

We didn't have our Adoption Class this past weekend due to it being right after Thanksgiving. However, on Thanksgiving, my Mom ordered us a new crib, dresser & changing table set. It actually arrived on Saturday & I put it together that day! I'm so excited. It really looks like a nursery now....complete w/2 cribs :)  The walls are bare, but I'll fix that once our babies are home so I can customize it just for them. I'm back to wanting twins and can't wait to see them in there. Steve's excited to get another boy, so I'm just praying that there are boy twins (or boy/girl) that are looking for a home. I can't wait to have new babies in the house!

Just 2 more classes and then we have to wait for our Home Inspections to be scheduled. I'm getting nervous because we haven't heard from the State yet. We did our fingerprinting for them quite awhile ago. We were told that they'd be calling to set up the appt as soon as they got the results in. I've gotten my copies, so I'm hoping they got theirs. I'll call this week if I don't hear from them. After our classes are done, we'll be scheduled for our County Inspection. Gotta love all that "red tape!" LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment